Unnati is an IFA skill development & vocational training for MF IFAs by KFintech
KFintech Unnati, aimed at conducting most required training interventions for MF IFAs around “skill development & vocational training” through classroom training.
As part of initiative, we support IFAs to acquire selling skills, understand several tools, critical financial ratios, leveraging social media and so on. Besides the above, IFAs are guided on how to analyse industry data as well.
Indicative curriculum of the skill development & vocational training program includes –
- Basic Financial Mathematics
- The Future of MF Industry in India
- Leveraging Social media
- Clients’ need based solution
- Understanding Sensex and Mutual Funds
- Concepts of Yield and Duration
- Dealing with clients in volatility
- Client Acquisition and Sales Model
- Indian Economy – Present & Future
Format of the interaction would be 4-hours classroom training with participant interaction, offered in your local language, followed by dinner. We have successfully conducted two such trainings at Hyderabad and Visakhapatnam. It is scheduled to cover 25+ locations in the next few months.
Watch this space for more details.